Reports to: Senior Clinical Project Manager or other
Job Code: 2019-70-6
The purpose of the GMI Internship Program is to create an experience for students that will help them define their career goals while gaining industry experience. The intern will learn fundamentals of clinical drug development including clinical and technical operations. The Clinical Development Intern will work on various projects to support the Clinical Development team. Works under supervision.
- Assists team on a variety of projects that focus on clinical trial project management, clinical drug supply operations, pharmacovigilance, etc.
- Support assigned activities and interact with team members as assigned
- Reviews and reconcile documents, ensuring that essential documents are filed appropriately in the TMF
- Review clinical trial data and tracking clinical supplies, laboratory data for discrepancies/trends
- Reviews and edits various clinical trial documents, tools, etc.
- Participates in testing of various study systems such as interactive response technology, electronic data capture systems, etc.
- Drafts and/or review study trackers
- Tracks, scans and organizes assorted trackers or tasks as assigned
- Reviews and adheres to select SOPs
- Complies with all applicable policies regarding health, safety, and environmental policies
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program with at least 2 years of undergraduate course work with a focus on science
- Available Summer 2019 (June to August)
- Motivated to learn from hands-on experience with a multidisciplinary team
- Strong communication skills, including writing, verbal and interpersonal; able to write clearly and effectively
- Must have solid skills in MS Office including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; other IT and software capabilities a plus
- Detail oriented
- General understanding of the life sciences industry
GlycoMimetics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@glycomimetics.com and reference job number 2019-70-6 in the subject line.