Last Updated: November 1, 2018
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
We collect several types of information from and about users from the Website, including, but not limited to, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personally Identifiable Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details;
- Directly from you when you provide it to the Company; and/or
- Automatically collected as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
We use and/or process information that we collect about you, or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information that you request from the Company;
- To fulfill any other purpose we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Generally, we will only process your personal information as described in this Policy. However, the Company reserves the right to conduct additional processing, to the extent permitted or required by law, or in support of any legal or criminal investigation.
The Company may also use information collected via this Website to improve the content of the Website and for any other purpose specified in this Policy.
The Company will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties.
To ensure that the personal information you provide remains accurate, current, and complete, please contact the Company, as detailed below, and the Company will take reasonable steps to update, delete, or provide you access to your Personally Identifiable Information in its possession, as appropriate.
The Company takes reasonable measures to protect personal data as you transmit it to the Website and protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Policy in whole or in part, at any time and without notice. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of any changes to this Policy will be considered your agreement and acceptance of those changes. You are expected to check this page, each time you access this Website so that you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy and/or our privacy practices, or would like to opt out of future communications, please contact us at:
9708 Medical Center Drive
Rockville, MD 20850